Customer Centricity & Building Customer-Focussed Organization
A uniquely designed residential programme offered to the working executives across India.
Session starts from 30th Jan 2023
Session ends on 30th Feb 2023
ABOUT THE PROGRAMME
Customer Centricity & Building Customer-Focused Organization
Customer Centricity has been a felt need of organization across industrial segments and even in government organizations in recent times. Organizations have understood that to be sustainable it is important to have a satisfied customer but that may not be enough in changing times and there is a felt need to have a Happy Customer.
To make a customer happy it is important to develop long term relationship with the customer for which one needs to create exemplary customer experience. And in order to create exemplary customer experience one need to understand customer needs, expectations, pains points and emotions at various stages of decision making.
This program aims to help participants to understand all this and will enable them to understand the overall need for customer centric organization along with systems, processes and technology needed to develop a customer centric organization. Aim is to help participants work towards creating a customer cantered organization.
Get to know what the programme is all about
The programme will be delivered with a combination of lectures, case discussions, experiential exercises and interactive video. A fair amount of team work will be expected of the participants. Some of the hands on exercises:
- Customer Laddering
- Customer Value Mapping
- Customer Journey Mapping
- Customer Life Time Value
Participants from government organizations, banking sector and all other industrial sectors
- Understanding Customer Value and Product Service Offering: Customer Laddering
- Understanding Customer Decision making process: Customer Journey Mapping
- Understanding Customer Emotions: Customer pain points and Brand Contact points
- Customer Life Time Value: Building Long Term Relationships
- Customer Centricity: Developing Customer Centric Organization
- Internal Marketing
- Creating Customer Experience: Customer Satisfaction, NPS and Customer Happiness
- Developing Systems, Processes and Technology for Customer Centric Organizations
30th Jan 23 - 1st Feb 23