Logistics and Supply Chain Management- XLRI, Delhi.
A uniquely designed programme offered to the working executives across India.
Session starts from 08 April, 2024
Session ends on 12 April, 2024
ABOUT THE PROGRAMME
Logistics and Supply Chain Management
Competition in today’s market with new products having shorter life cycles and growing customers’ expectations has forced many companies to focus their attention and invest in their supply chains. Supply Chain Management (SCM) is the integration of key business processes from end user through original suppliers that provides products, services and information that adds value for customers and other stakeholders. This programme addresses these issues covering various aspects of the Logistics and Supply Chain Management and enables the participants to understand the basic issues and decision areas in logistics and supply chain management. The basic objectives of the programme are: To give participants an understanding that the problems and issues within the respective fields of supply chain are invariably complex, and require clear reasoning and analysis, in order to derive an appropriate course of action. To incorporate and learn the critical elements of Logistics and Supply Chain Management processes. To equip participants with the required depth and balance of technical and managerial competencies such that they will be able to function successfully in their chosen field.
Get to know what the programme is all about
Senior and middle level executives from private and public sector organisations in the logistics and supply chain areas and are moving to these functions and those
who are in the inter face roles with Marketing and Production functions.
- Introduction to Logistics and Supply Chain Management & Supply Chain Drivers and Obstacles
- Sourcing, Purchasing and Supplier Relationship Management
- Planning and Managing Inventory in a Supply Chain
- Warehousing Decisions and Facilities location in a Supply Chain Network
- Transportation, Network Design, and Information Technology
- Revenue Management in Supply Chains
- Organization of the Supply Chains and Supply Chain Performance
- Sustainability and Risk Management in Supply Chains
- Information Technology and Latest Trends
08 April- 12 April 2024- XLRI , Delhi.